Friday, August 3, 2012

Reveal days and a new challenge is up

Hey there--Tami here with you today.

It's been an eventful week here at MS--we crowned our LSS winner-congrats Linda!  Also its that time for the DT to reveal the goodies we have been working with for this month.  Me well I got lucky enuff to receive the new fabulours Little Boy Blue line from Crate Paper

Look how stinkin cute this stuff is
Oh my goodness I have been hoarding my childrens baby pictures waiting for the perfect line to come out so I can scrap them.  And finally it has arrived.  But wait there is only one problem----It is soo dang versatile and not just for babies that I got totally distracted and have pulled some other pictures to scrap with it too-UGH! I am never gonna get those baby pictures scrapped-HELLO they are 15 and 11 yrs old!  But thats good news for you if you arent still overloaded with baby pictures.  See take a look at this one

And here's one of my teenager and my nephew--this one was mixed with the old Crate Paper Christmas line called Northpole-Gosh I love mixing paper lines up

See anyone can use this stuff for any occasion.

Also this week its my turn to issue a challenge over on the message boards.  Well I received a bunch of buttons in my dt kit this month and was inspired by them.  So I made a heart outta buttons-eazy peezy right?  Its up there in the top layout about my babies.   So I know if I can do that so can you-why dont you come on over to the boards and join our fun--you know you can win a prize for playing along right?

C-ya there.

toodles,
Tami

No comments: