Thursday, December 6, 2012

So much going on at Memorable Seasons!


Hi Everyone!  Carol here, and I want to tell you how much I love, love, love my December DT kit that features Echo Park This & That Christmas!  ♥  The traditional colors are so me!  For my challenge this month, you are challenged to scraplift ME, and I chose a layout I did a while ago, and my NEW and I think improved version is above!  Festive for sure!  If you know me, you know that I'm a BIG fan of the self-portrait!  I've featured quite a few on my layouts!

Be sure to drop by the forum and check out all of the fun things that are ALWAYS going on!  A new fabulous DESIGN TEAM has been announced, there are challenges, the MOTM has been revealed, and we're all busy scraplifting Louise this month!  The LOTW has been posted, and the fabulous and always amazing Colette has her gorgeous layout featured!  What are you waiting for?  Drop on by the forum, get inspired, and join in the FUN!  See you there!

No comments: