Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Meet our June/July MOTM


Hello!  My name is Sally Cranney and I've been scrapping for a little over 17 years.  I have been married to my sweetheart, MIcah for 22 years.  We have 3 great kids: our oldest daughter just finished up her associates degree at Snow College and then we have 2 fun boys ages 16 and 13.  They are my main focus in my layouts, though I never scrap in order so you'll see them at all different stages. 
 
Scrapbooking is truly my passion!  I love to sit and take pieces and parts and just create!  I'm a very linear scrapper...you'll rarely see angled anything on my layouts and if you do it was to follow a sketch as it almost stressed me out.  I love mixing patterned paper and love having several on each layout.  You'll also see lots of sewing, distressing, pennants/banners and lately mist splattering. 
 
Besides scrapbooking, I love to watch my kids play sports, shop with my sisters, flower gardening and reading. 
 
I'm thrilled to MOTM this month and grateful to be a part of this awesome message board!  Thanks! 





Thanks for sharing with us Sally, we are so glad to have you apart of Memorable Seasons!

1 comment:

Laura C said...

What a great choice of MOTM!! YAY Sally